Monday, October 12, 2009

Still here!

I am still here! I have just been super busy lately. Between commuting to work, trying to get some knitting projects finished, and traveling on the weekends, I haven't had much blogging time. But, things are going well. I am really enjoying my work. It's intellectually challenging and interesting!! I am trying to keep up with my hobbies on top of work, but I have a feeling my hobby-time will be cut some in the coming weeks. I will be busy at work for the next month or so, and will probably have some late night to try to get everything done.

For now, I want to do a little food blogging! Fall is upon us in Kentucky. The leaves are changing colors, the air is cool and crisp, and fall festivals abound! I love pumpkin, and tried a new pumpkin recipe last week, pecan-topped pumpkin bread, from Cooking Light. It was very good! The bread is super moist and tasty. I froze one of the loaves to enjoy later! If you like pumpkin, try the recipe. It uses egg and egg substitute, to cut down some on the fat. You could probably make it even lighter by replacing some of the oil for applesauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment