Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sockdown: October

These are Finished Object (FO) pictures of the socks I made for October, as a part of Sockdown, in Sock Knitter's Anonymous on Ravelry. The pattern is Simple Skyp Socks, by Adrienne Ku. I used some of the yarn I picked up at the Kentucky Wool Fest, by Knitted to a T -- Sensational Sock 3 in April Showers. I call them "hubby's game day socks," because I made them for my husband and the colors are the same as the University of Kentucky (go cats!!). They're the first pair of socks I have made for him, and I am hoping they will bring good luck to the cats. So far, so good! We won both games we played on Saturday, and DJ was wearing the socks. We not only won our basketball game, but we also beat Georgia in football at Athens, for the first time in 1977!! Here's hoping there is more luck with these socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment