Sunday, November 1, 2009

Shhhh.... swaptime!



As promised, here is more KNITTING blogging! Since I've been cooking more lately, I seem to have been spending less time knitting. And I definitely have been spending less time blogging about my knitting. That makes me a little sad. So, here's a "fix."

I am doing a swap in the malabrigo swap group on ravelry and am currently finishing up my partner's package. I am so excited!! I have done one other swap, but this is a pretty big swap, so I hope that I have done a good enough job! I decided to knit a Gretel for my swap partner, using, of course, malabrigo worsted--bijou blue. I really love this pattern (and I obviously love the yarn). It is tedious knitting, that's for sure. The twisted cables are time-consuming, and make my wrist hurt some. But, the outcome is totally worth it! And, it does actually knit up quickly. I finished this one in less than a week! I hope she likes it!


No comments:

Post a Comment